June 28, 2020 | 5d | GENERAL
- Friday 25th September - Tyne 6 Bridges Family/Fun Rides (10 & 15 miles)
- Saturday 26th September - Cyclone Challenge Rides (34, 65, 93 & 108 miles)
- Sunday 27th September - Elite racing
Ever since we postponed the Cyclone Festival of Cycling in March, the event’s organising team have been working very hard behind the scenes exploring the possibility of running a re-scheduled Cyclone Festival. It now looks like this can happen in late September 2020.
Obviously, there’s an element of unpredictability, but we will work carefully with British Cycling and local authorities, and follow Government guidelines, all of which currently indicate that the event can happen. If we can deliver the Festival in 2020, we will.Entries are now open for the re-scheduled dates
Entry Transfers & Refunds
If you entered one of our 2020 Cyclone Festival of Cycling events before lockdown
- you entry will automatically be transferred to the corresponding ride in September. If you are happy with this, you need take no action.
- If you can't make the September dates, you have two alternatives - firstly, to transfer your entry to the corresponding ride in the 2021 event. Secondly, a refund of your entry fees.
- Details of how to transfer your entry or claim a refund will be emailed to all riders closer to the 2020 event dates in September.
If the 2020 event in September has to be cancelled
- riders will have the same options - firstly, to transfer their entry to the corresponding ride in the 2021 event. Secondly, a refund of your entry fees.
- Details of how to transfer your entry or claim a refund will be emailed to all riders.
The Cyclone Team